MD Health Solutions delivers custom infusion therapy servicesin comfortable, conveniently located outpatient clinic settings with private rooms and personal attention.
MD Health Solutions Difference
If you need IV therapy to treat your chronic disease or medical condition, your provider and insurance company can assist to determine if your treatment needs to be in a clinical setting such as MD Health Solutions or treatment at home. If you can have your IV therapy at home, our sister company, IV Care Options offers in-home IV services.
If you’re new to IV treatment or if you are a looking for a new solution for yourself or your patient, MD Health Solutions offers a top-notch patient experience for IV therapy in a clinical setting.
Here’s what patients love about selecting an MD Health Solutions outpatient clinic for treatment.
Outstanding Patient Experience
- Each of our clinics offer private comfortably furnished rooms; not cubicles, and not simply beds or chairs separated by a curtain. Bonus: Easy parking!
- The privacy allows patients to work, chat on the phone, watch TV, or use any personal streaming device.
- Flexible schedule: we meet your scheduling needs.
- Snacks and drinks are provided.
Top-Notch Clinical Care
- We only use in-house staff, no agency nurses; this means our nurses get to know each patient. Our nurse practitioners and nursing staff are experienced and highly trained in IV care and participate in ongoing education.
- Personal attention: we offer a 2:1 patient-to-nurse ratio; your comfort and experience, along with proper treatment are always our priority.
- First time patients each have two nurses to ensure proper on-boarding and to watch for any adverse reactions to the prescribed treatment.
- We work with your physician and our medical director to ensure you receive optimal disease and symptom management.